Sunday, February 14, 2010

Dog urine and Movies

From being soooo snowed in for soooo long I watched lots of movies. I decided to share the ones I really liked with you.
  1. Superhero Movie- a super hero spoof staring Drake Bell. He get's bitten by a radio active dragonfly and starts getting crazy powers.
  2. Starstruck- the popular disney movie was sure to be a let down but rose high above my expectations.
  3. August Rush- A young talented musician has a concert in search to find his parents
  4. Penelope-A girl is born under a curse and has a pig nose. She tries to find a husband who will exept her for who she really is.

All these movies are good, sort of. You might want to try them out.

My mom got a new dog yesterday who's name is Bess. She's very sweet and quiet and I love her. You would not believe she hasn't even bakd yet. I think she's a mute dog. Whatever. So, getting to the point, we don't really know her that well.So I was in the basement getting ready to sit down to watch some more movies, and aren't I happy when I step in a nice round puddle of dog urine. Believe me, it's not the nicest smell it's not the nicest smell in the world. It might actually be the worst. And so now we know that she needs to be taken out more often, lesson learned.

Today we let her out on the back porch to use the bathroom after my mom had spent so long shoveling space for her to go. Litttle did we know that the old pancakes my mom threw out in the snow for the birds was still there. So as any dog would do, she startedwildy pouncing and sniffing the snow, in search of all the bits of pancake. We tryed to get her to come in, but she wouldn't. We lured with treats, but no avail came. But eventually, I got on my boots, tromped outside, and dragged her in. Finally. The new family member uses the bathroom. Finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment