Saturday, February 13, 2010

Internet Interpretation of a Dream




I had a dream last night. Since it's been so snowy and all, I had a dream that I went sledding with my friends. Only after we went down once and started to drown in the snow. Usually, my dreams have something to do with what happened that day, but I don't recall drowning, sledding, or being in the snow to much all. So I did a little research on dreaming. And just for the record, this is all REAL. So I was on this website, and it is supposed to be able to tell all of your dreaming patterns and stuff, so I thought it would be really cool. So I take this long quiz, and turns out, at the end they want all my personal information so they can send the results to my phone. Great use of my time, right?!?! So I look up Dream in google images, and this is what comes up. ( picture above ) What looks to be an eyeball with a handle? Floating? It's really sad that some stupid people decided it was time to ruin the internet and post stupid crazy things so that when you get on google most of it is just a scam. It would make everything so much easier. Well that's my research on dreaming, hope you learned something! Like how to ruin someones thirty minutes on the computer!
Putting that aside, I have bizarre dreams all the time, like one of me becoming a turkey and being hunted on thanksgiving, and one of me being a asparagus stalk- that one was really weird, but it makes sense because what I had for dinner was asparagus- and lots of other dreams to.
So, Goodnight, Sleeptight, and dream awesome dreams so you can comment them here!


No comments:

Post a Comment