Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sleddin' Gangstas

Sledding is fun and everyone loves to do it-almost. I happen to live right next to this awesome sledding ill that everyone in my neighborhood loves. It's extremely fast, and some paths are vey bumpy. It's only because these Gangsta freshmens decide it's ok to make lots of bumps ad ramps so when some little kid is getting ready for the ride of their life, they actually hit a bump, go flying, and end up paralyzed. So here I am, with my friend, getting ready for an awesome ride, I all of a sudden am flung into the air by the pack down bumps of the hill, and landed right on my bottom, creating an awful pain there for the rest of the day. Yay! I love sitting down and then jumping up screaming ow and explaining to the parents the Gangstas and what they do to the hill and how hurt myself. So to celebrate the Gangstas, here is a video about how to ruin your life with peer pressure and violence with your hosts the three guys who don't have jobs or any money and live with their parents and don't have anything better to do than slave away making stupid videos all day. Enjoy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfhPFWloYIw&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment