Friday, February 12, 2010

I got home from school feeling quite crummy and tired, just wanting to go to bed. It had been a long hard day, because you know fifth grade is REALLY rough. With all that time we talk and play and learn and stuff, it can really be hard for a person. :)
I didn't really touch my dinner to much and just headed upatairs to go to bed. So I got in Pajamas and sat on my floor. I started to gaze off and think about stuff, and somehow my mind just trailed off to think aboutthis;You know that fear you sort of had when you were smaller about always being afraid of the dark? Well it's mostly gone now, so I guess it's nothing to worry about, but I was thinking earlier; if we're not afraid of the dark, then why do most of us use night lights? So, being a tween and all,I decided; Hmph, I'll take out my night light. Only I realize that my room is completly pitch black when it's not there, and, I can't see. This isn't much of a problem, besides the fact that I probably never steped on more things ever in one night. A crumb, a sock, a pencil, a wrapper, and I also bonked my head really hard which resulted in a painful bump on my head and a horrible migrain. A friend of mine once told me, when you're having a horrible day just pretend it's opposite day. So when I finally got in bed ready to drift of to sleep, I thought about what a-what an AWESOME day I had.

No comments:

Post a Comment